Tuesday, February 16, 2010

White Circle On My Gums Is It Possible To Have A Canker Sore On Your Upper Gums?

Is it possible to have a canker sore on your upper gums? - white circle on my gums

as I said, I like the dentist .. so in an effort to move forward. A few days ago I had pain in a specific area in the upper part of the palace .. and right outside next to my nostril. when I look in my mouth, and it is an area that is red and looks like a cancerous sore blank white circle in the middle. but every time I stick my tongue .. not feel that the impact is usually when you get cancer wounds. someone help?

3 comments:

Lauren R said...

Yes, my friend, you have oral herpes. It is more for drugs, but if you go out of style, try ringing a few sauerkraut juice.

Luther said...

Cancer sores do not occur in the attached gingiva - that is, the lighter color, firmer tissue near the tooth. Cancer sores appear closely related tissues, the elastic in the gums, cheeks, lips and inner lips, floor of mouth or on the side or underside of the tongue is expressed.
If the ulcer in the gums, is firmly attached to the underlying bone, the cancer is sore this report describes.

There are many different types of ulcers that occur in the mouth, you can not deduct more than just looking at them. Your dentist will be better placed to obtain the diagnostic information and for a reliable diagnosis.

Could an abscess.

Stacey R said...

You can. Clean with a little mouthwash and within two days of spin should be completely gone. I suggest the work of mouthwash, that the germs without killing the wound like a toothbrush.

Post a Comment