Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tired Muscles, Difficulty Breathing, Heart Palpitations Please Help Im Desperate ...tired Muscles, Difficulty Breathing, Heart Palpitations?

Please help im desperate ...tired muscles, difficulty breathing, heart palpitations? - tired muscles, difficulty breathing, heart palpitations

Ok, before anyone says, go to the doctor, I was 10 or more time, I was now eight blood tests and I've always said, nothing is wrong.

I do not think Ike instead that doctors know everything, and it would help.

For about 6 months I've had some difficulty in breathing, you feel like you can never quite complete or a deep breath (you know, after running, you can breathe, but it never feels good enough or get enough), a right I force myself to breathe, yawn. Ive told my doctor about it and told her "stress", but I'm not stressed.

Then the last two months, my muscles feel tired and sore to walk the stairs to my muscles feel weak, and raised his arms above his head makes them feel tired and heavy. Ive had blood tests for this and said the doctor, everything was in order.

Occasionally get palpitations when the rhythm of my heart, totally wrong, you have so many rhythms feel very fast and then it stops for a few seconds. Speeds sometimes his own heart is my race. Iis very tired, no matter how much sleep they have. I want to make and be lazy all the time, buy the clothes, is off with friends, to feel a task.

I hope someone can help! My doctor said that was nothing, considered "serious" thrilled with blood tests, but even higher.

For help: im 19 and Ive been very low weight female all my life (despite desperately trying to gain weight and eat a lot too) do not know if this has something to with what I feel now do. He also had a heart murmur at birth that my doctor told me that I sing to be heard. The one I had had a serious illness mononucleosis when I 10 and 16

0 comments:

Post a Comment