Sunday, December 6, 2009

Top Upconverting Dvd Player RCA HDMI Upconverting DVD Player Zoom Problem?

RCA HDMI upconverting DVD player zoom problem? - top upconverting dvd player

Hello,
I have an RCA rear projection HDTV 1080i CRT, so I bought a 1080i DVD player is RCA. The problem is that my TV is-sensitive images on the screen for an extended period. Burning sense of any image as black bars on a DVD movie leaves a lasting impression on my TV to see if I may say so) 2 hours (one video. My TV does not support the element of the zoom and DVI (with DVI-HDMI cable to the DVD player and TV) to connect the device. My DVD player with zoom, good idea, but not so great. During playback, press the zoom button, which has done much to fill the screen without black bars above and below. However, shown in the right corner of the screen that 2X (zoom). 2X has not disappeared, and I was very excited because it was 2X burn my screen. I've tried 3 different models of RCA Upconverting, but all had the same problem. I have tried everything, including the achievement of the Clear button on the screen. Nothing has worked. Please help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment